At PeopleFirst Pharmacy, we understand that all patients require personalized, compassionate, high-touch care. Our dedicated team of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, care coordinators and claims specialists provide patient-centered support, education, medication management and financial assistance to patients, allowing them to receive the care they need without delay. Our care team works hand-in-hand with patients to ensure seamless coordination and continuation of care. We are committed to helping patients achieve optimal treatment outcomes.
Offering breakthrough medications for a variety of health conditions along with the knowledge our customers need to make the most of these options.
Prior authorizations are very common in the world of specialty pharmacy, since these drugs may be more expensive than other medications your doctor would typically prescribe. At PeopleFirst Pharmacy, we will take care of the Prior Authorization process on behalf of your doctor. We will:
- Contact your insurance
- Obtain and fill out what we know on the required prior authorization forms
- Contact your current physician for permission and additional information required
- Forward the prior authorization to your insurance along with any other clinical information they request
- Follow up with your insurance within 24-48 business hours to verify if the prior authorization has been approved
- Keep in contact with you along the way
At PeopleFirst Pharmacy, we understand that specialized medications can be expensive for certain health conditions. That’s why we are proud to offer Copay Assistance. We use our resources to find medication coupons and specialized medication assistance programs that will apply to your copay and reduce the monthly cost of that medication.
*Please note: Assistance is subject to availability by the manufacturer and is unavailable if you are enrolled in any state or federally-funded prescription drug programs, such as Medicare Part D and Medicaid.