PeopleFirst Pharmacy strives to put the “care” back into healthcare. Our approach to wellness is to focus on preventing illness and prolonging life, as opposed to emphasizing the treatment of diseases. We offer a wide variety of Pharmaceutical-Grade vitamins and supplements, high-grade nutraceuticals, prescription weight loss products, anti-aging products and much more!
Many people questions regarding how vitamins and supplements can affect their personal health issues and goals.
- Which type of fish oil should I be taking? How are they different?
- Can my wife and I take the same multivitamin?
- Are my supplements safe with the prescription medications my doctor prescribed me?
- There are so many probiotics on the market – how do I decide on what’s best for me?
- Should my children be on nutritional supplements?
With so many vitamin and supplement choices on the market today, it's important to understand that there are differences between source, quality, and safety. Using supplements alone can help you feel better and may help with certain medical conditions, but supplements are just as unique as people – they all help in different ways and serve different purposes. When beginning a new supplement, it is always a good idea to check with your physician or pharmacist. Our expert pharmacists can help you select the vitamins and supplements that are right for you depending on your current health conditions, personal health goals, current prescription medications and daily environmental conditions.
Nutritional supplements are typically available in four different categories:
- Pharmaceutical-Grade: highest grade - meets regulatory standards - tested and verified - best purity
- Medical Grade: high-grade, but doesn't meet all standards like Pharmaceutical Grade - may not have been tested by an independent party
- Nutritional Grade: represents most lower-grade supplements on the market - typically found in health food stores - not tested and may not contain what is exactly listed on the label
- Feed or Agricultural Grade: considered to be the lowest grade - not recommended for human consumption
We understand that our customers each have different health goals and needs, and our care team is highly trained to help you select the best supplements for your individual needs.
Stop in or call us at 1-833-MEDS-NOW today so that we can help you get on a healthy regimen!