We are currently seeking a compounding sales representative. Our goal is to increase our market share in certain therapeutic classes of the compounded medication market. Candidate must have knowledge in different pharmaceutical therapeutic classes that include testosterone, weight loss, pain, hormone therapy, etc.
-Build relationships and close deals with individual doctors or doctor’s group to begin sending prescriptions to primary pharmacy
-Educate physicians and physician’s support staff on proper procedure and protocol.
-To be a liaison between doctor’s office and pharmacy to assist in resolving issues
-Report status on each account relationship quantitatively and qualitatively
-Implement new sales strategies
-Create program to help supplement patient support
– 2+ years experience in compounding sales with a proven track record of success
– High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
– Friendly, energetic, and customer service oriented
– Must have reliable transportation
– Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug screening tests
– Base salary + commission
– Car allowance options
– Benefits package options